Thursday, December 29, 2011

Closing out 2011.....

I will fully admit that I slacked off posting recipes... what can I say, life gets in the way sometimes.

2011 has brought several ups and downs.... I married my phenomenal husband, spent lots of great moments with family and friends, and fell victim to the teenage years! Looking towards 2012, I see things getting better and better :)

2012 starts the most common New Year's resolution... losing weight! I rejoined Weight Watchers last week with new resolve to finally finish what I started 10 years ago! Therefore, the focus of my recipes for 2012 will mainly be healthy eating. I predict most of the recipes will be budget friendly and easy to prepare. I will try to post the "dots" to go with each recipe.

So to each and every one of you, thank you for following my blog. I hope you are enjoying the recipes and enjoying them with your family!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment