Can never go wrong with stuffing at any meal!
1 box stuffing mix
bacon bits or crumbled sausage (cooked)
Preheat oven to 350.
1. Prepare stuffing according to directions on box.
2. Grease a 12 cup muffin pan.
3. Press stuffing into each cup. Press it up the sides to make a deep cup in the center.
4. Crack an egg in each cup.
5. Sprinkle bacon bits or crumbled cooked sausage on top of each egg.
6. Cover the top of each with cheese.
Bake 20-25 minutes or until cheese is golden brown. Let cool about 5 minutes and serve. (I find running my Pampered Chef citrus peeler around the edges to loosen them is helpful. A knife would work equally well, just be careful of scratching your pan!)
Great reheated for a portable breakfast!