Monday, October 8, 2012

Time for a change.....

I have been neglecting to update this blog.. I have been bad!  However, before I can begin to try new and exciting foods, I have decided I need to do some clearing out of the pantry and fridge.

At my other blog http://iwannallnoe.blogspot.com/ I am posting my progress as I attempt to use up my stockpiles and spend no more than $150/month on groceries, paper products and toiletries for the months of October and November.  Please feel free to follow my progress... there will be real food during these months, no beans and rice.

On my other blog, I will also be posting ways I am using up my massive supply of craft items, how I'm saving money and getting myself in a better financial position to tackle life.  Feel free to use it to inspire change in your life!

So I am not sure how many new recipes will be coming this way.. .although I will need to be creative towards the end!

Thanks for popping by!
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment